X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost at Milo

We lost a couple discs yesterday playing the 27 hole course at Milo. Both are very important and we would love to get them back.

First was a Discraft Proto Memorial Nuke. It is kind of a peachy color. I lost it on hole 8 in the river. Interesting part is that that you can see it from the bank but its just about on the other side (stuck in some plants). Its just past the cedar that is on the bank ~325 (from pro pad) but you can't see it unless you stand 10 feet behind the tree. I know its a long shot but if anyone wants to fish it out I would love it back and would pay $10 for it back.

Second was a Discraft Players Cup Crystal Flx Avenger SS. This had a special "bubble" die that was mostly purple with some blue. It was lost on hole 26. He hit the little electric box 30 feet off the tee pad and went shooting into the standing water on the left side of the fairway. Probably won't be able to find it yet but when the water level goes down if everyone would keep an eye out for it, he would also love it back.

Thanks.
    A par is not a bogey.

I lost a bright yellow/ greenish first run CFR Wraith, somewhere before or after the 1100 ft hole on the east side. The stamp is kinda fading on it. It has my name and number. I found please gimme a call.... it is one of my prized plastics. A reward will be givin.

Thanx, Jeremy 503-201-7149

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
    Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X