X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glass piece

lost today at Milo somewhere between hole 1 and 4 on the west 9...glass fish...5 to 6 inches long..rainbow with speckled head...reward for return

Originally posted by dooley View Post
    lost today at Milo somewhere between hole 1 and 4 on the west 9...glass fish...5 to 6 inches long..rainbow with speckled head...reward for return
    Those must have been some good holes Tom!

Comment

Catch and release?
      Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

good holes

Originally posted by Jester View Post
        Those must have been some good holes Tom!
        they were....thats why I didnt look for it till hole 4 it must have JUMPED out of my bag.......release was not an option as it has been hand fed since birth and its unusual colors and scent would make it easy pickins for predators

Comment

When I read that you lost a glass piece I wasn't thinking of a fish...
          Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

glass fishpiece

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
            When I read that you lost a glass piece I wasn't thinking of a fish...
            it is both....a glass piece,shaped like a fish...it is one of a kind and greatly missed.

Comment

I'm completely ignorant on those kinds of things. lol @ me.
              Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
                I'm completely ignorant on those kinds of things. lol @ me.
                I usually would not bother to post lookin for it ...but like I said its one of a kind.

Comment

if i find it you have to show me how it works....lol

Comment

found!

thanks for finding my "nemo"...and making the effort to contact me.Great forum...because of the people on it.

Comment

"In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

it is both....a glass piece,shaped like a fish...it is one of a kind and greatly missed.
                        I've seen many like that over the years. In fact I even found one just like that at Milo a couple years ago and was able to return it to it's owner via the ODSA forums. Funny coincidence.

Comment

fish

Originally posted by Eric Olson View Post
                          I've seen many like that over the years. In fact I even found one just like that at Milo a couple years ago and was able to return it to it's owner via the ODSA forums. Funny coincidence.
                          they must sense how close they are to the river..

Comment

I was just wondering if this was the same glass fish that was posted lost in the past. I know I have seen a post for a lost glass fish on here before.
                            All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment