X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost cell phone at Horning's

Damm it lost my cell phone at Horning's today. I really have not idea where. It is a burgundy blackberry curve in a black leather sleeve.

Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

Cindy, I was at hornings yesterday and a guy parked next to us asked us if we lost a phone. We told him no but there is a lost and found at the house.
    Also Rick Ring said he found one. It sucks losing a phone out there since you get no service unless your on tee 8 on the Meadow course. Thats why I always leave my phone in the car there.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
      Cindy, I was at hornings yesterday and a guy parked next to us asked us if we lost a phone. We told him no but there is a lost and found at the house.
      Also Rick Ring said he found one. It sucks losing a phone out there since you get no service unless your on tee 8 on the Meadow course. Thats why I always leave my phone in the car there.

Hey thanks they did turn it in because I got a call from Bob that evening. My husband and I ended up going ahead and getting new phones because they were having a buy one get one free deal on the new blackberry curves, so we got two phones for $50. Since my phone was founds though I was able to get all my contacts & pictures transfered to the new phone.

Cindy
      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
      Stumptown #176
      PDGA #37716

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X