X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Silver Latitude 64 Gold Line Stryker

Hey Kats and Kittens, just hopin that the Disc Golf Gods will be kind to me and repay me with good karma. I lost my brand new silver gold line stryker on hole 18 at Mount Lake Terrace yesterday(saturday). Its just past the path in the trees on the left. Somewhere by the creek. I will repay in "kind" for its safe return. Ive got my digits on there, so heres hoping that I get it back. Like I said it was the first day I had to throw it and it was a pretty cool disc. So keep your eyes peeled when looking for your own wayward discs and just know that I am a "kind" individual with lots of love to spare. See you all soon, Big Bubba Belly.

That was a very daring move throwing something that fantastic off a hole like that. I tend to go there here and there so I will keep an eye out and return it if found. Good luck, and heres to a safe return as I know what it is like to lose a good disc off that beast of a hole!
    "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
    -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Jesse that really sucks, especially since it's lost at Terrace; people are known to take discs and wipe your name and number off and throw them. I'll keep an eye out for you. On a side note sorry I didn't answer you when you called, I was playing Team Golf yesterday. See you at Lake Stevens?
      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X