X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salem-area lost & found?

Is there someplace in the Salem area where people can leave found discs, similar to Disc Golf Depot up here or the co-op in Corvallis? I got a call from someone this evening who found one of my discs, and it'd be nice if there were a place he could leave it where I could pick it up next time I'm in the neighborhood. Play-It-Again doesn't have a L&F, do they?
    Oregon disc golf map

I'm not sure if Play it Again has a L&F, any other Salem area folks know about that one?

There is a lost disc box at Cascades, it's a steel box on the side of the main courese sign. Someone from the club grabs these from time to time, I'm not sure how they get them back to folks. Don't know if that would help you much being that it would still be with a person you'd have to meet up with.

Comment

Yeah, it was "Swami" that called me, and Google tells me he IS a club member, so having him drop it in the CG box wouldn't accomplish much. I'll see what he says when I call him back.
      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Swami's the MAN.

He''ll probably be at Saturday Doubles tomorrow morning @ Cascade.

Comment

last i was told, play it again was taking on the lost and found discs... could be different....

Comment

I'm going to try to track down Swami on Sunday, but just in case, I might call PIAS to find out if they've got a lost & found. It'd be good to know.
            Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X