X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found at FWWDCGC

Found: Pro Starfire with name of Jesse G. (it could also be a C) with number 522-0426 in the creek off Blue 14. I would call except I don't know the area code for this number. I am hoping someone from Walla Walla knows this person or knows the area code for this number. PM me if itís yours or know the answer to my questions.
    Throw What You Know.
    "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
    PDGA# 45989

Originally posted by Uhlman View Post
    Found: Pro Starfire with name of Jesse G. (it could also be a C) with number 522-0426 in the creek off Blue 14. I would call except I don't know the area code for this number. I am hoping someone from Walla Walla knows this person or knows the area code for this number. PM me if itís yours or know the answer to my questions.
    We have two Jesse G's at the course. 522 is a local prefix so 509 should work for the area code. However, I dont think that the number accurate for either person since it is not the number i have on record. Do you just want to bring it down on the 14th? I will attempt to contact each Jessie today and see what i can find out. I think it may be Garcia's since the other Jesse usually writes his last name on the disc

Let me know the next time you make it down perhaps I can meet up with you and we can toss a round.
    -kris

Comment

Originally posted by Cerrgurry View Post
      We have two Jesse G's at the course. 522 is a local prefix so 509 should work for the area code. However, I dont think that the number accurate for either person since it is not the number i have on record. Do you just want to bring it down on the 14th? I will attempt to contact each Jessie today and see what i can find out. I think it may be Garcia's since the other Jesse usually writes his last name on the disc

Let me know the next time you make it down perhaps I can meet up with you and we can toss a round.
      -kris
      The number was a little faded from the mud. so that was my best guess as to the number. I will bring it down on the 14th.
      Throw What You Know.
      "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
      PDGA# 45989

Comment

Ok, thanks.

Comment

could it be Jesse Grasseth from Eugene

Comment

Originally posted by ChainBanger View Post
            could it be Jesse Grasseth from Eugene
            Does/did he have a Walla Walla number?
            Throw What You Know.