X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost at Skyline...

...I guess this would be more for Sean than anything, but still...

Took my parents, and my wife's son out for a round earlier this evening. Unfortunately, the blackberries along the side of the 15th fairway (near the small wood gate) ate the orange Star Leopard my dad was throwing, and the black Lightning #4 driver my wife's son was throwing. The Leopard has my name on it (Mitch), and the Lightning Driver has the name Easten on it (most likely looking like it was written by a six year old) - both should have a a phone number on them. Anyway, if you come across either of these, please let me know. Thanks.
    TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Gottem Zippyboy! Nothin a couple beers and a Machete couldn't handle.

Comment

Damn dude, thanks. My dad felt horrible about losing that Leopard. He'll be glad to know its coming back. And of course, the kid will be more than happy to have his black driver back...

Props to ya, man!
      TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X