X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yellow Sidewinder at Timber Sat. 9/20

Oh man - this is one of those that you may regret for years. Left behind my star yellow sidewinder ace disc I believe on hole #15. I was playing doubles with some friends, and didn't notice it was gone until Mon. in the afternoon at Dabney. It was a replacement for another star sidewinder that I had lost a year and a half ago at Whistler's - during warm-ups for the GNO - that never made it's way back to me. I still miss that one, and hope not to miss the yellow one for too much longer. Please be one the lookout for this one - I've been in mourning since then.....

It is quite possibly the best disc ever made, and perfectly broken in.

Did I mention that I also got a two on hole 26 at Milo with that disc?

Did I mention that it has magical powers that I will share with whomever returns it to me?

Did I mention that I REALLY, REALLY, miss my yellow sidewinder?

I will sit here and whimper for a little now....

still whimpering...oh!

Comment

I have lost more sidewinders than any other disc. I feel ya, Bart...
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X