Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keizer/ Cascade .... Stupid water... $5 rewards

Keizer/ Cascade .... Stupid water... $5 rewards

I lost a bright green Star Boss with dozens of blue guns dyed on it at Cascade on hole 15 in the middle of the creek which has swelled into a small river.

Yesterday, on hole 1 at Keizer in the flooded area to the left and short of basket 1, i lost my purple/ merlot Champion Boss with a Jagermeister logo dye job I did. This is my favorite disc of all time.

I will gladly give $5 dollars to anyone who returns either of these discs to me. They both have my name and number on the back/ inside of rim.

Thanks Carl Boje
    Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Wow, I didn't know either of those spots ever had water in them!
    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

More water

Yeah Keizer has water on hole 1, 2, 11, 12, 13, and 18, it makes it extra tough this time of year. I was at Cascade and it was basically the same as always except the creek just behind basket 2 or hole 15s fairway has swelled up pretty good

Comment

Usually when a guy loses two bosses, I congratulate him - here's hoping they find their way back to you.

Now, if you could do me a favor and explain why that lovely ace roc of yours is not your favorite disc of all time, I'll sleep a little better...

Originally posted by CarlitosBonitos View Post
        Yeah Keizer has water on hole 1, 2, 11, 12, 13, and 18, it makes it extra tough this time of year. I was at Cascade and it was basically the same as always except the creek just behind basket 2 or hole 15s fairway has swelled up pretty good
        Last edited by erp; January 23rd, 2010, 06:30 PM. Reason: buy to guy...

Comment

ooops

Did I say favorite disc, I meant favorite Driver! The Ace Roc is Obviously my Favorite Disc!

Comment

Originally posted by CarlitosBonitos View Post

Yesterday, on hole 1 at Keizer in the flooded area to the left and short of basket 1, i lost my purple/ merlot Champion Boss with a Jagermeister logo dye job I did. This is my favorite disc of all time.
            Thanks Carl Boje
            The water next to #1 basket at Keizer is dried up now. I looked for your disc. Sorry didn't find it.
            Maybe you'll get a phone call from the person who did find it.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X