X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• found at Seatac - willard is the only name on it

I know there is a John Willard around. Just the name willard on the disc though, no number.

Blue Star Sidewinder on hole 14, Seatac

John Willard disc

John Willard has been spending time in both Montana and Seattle. Are you able to put it in the box on hole 2 at North Park? It would definitely get back to him that way.

Comment

I am not sure it is his disc. That is the only Willard disc golfer I have heard of though, so I posted here.

Are you Ben?

Comment

Yeah, I'm Ben. John Willard is the only Willard disc golfer that I know and I know he plays SeaTac frequently. I can return it to him.

Comment

Hey Ben, yeah I actually found this right after you said hello to me when you were finishing hole 16. I was wondering if someone from your group lost this or maybe a group ahead of you. It was lying right in the fairway of 14 so it had to be someone that had gone through that day. Was John Willard playing with you or in a group ahead of you by chance? Anyhow, I'll probably see you at preztlbowl before I make it up to Northpark. I'll just give it to you then. See ya, Will

Comment

Yeah, he was in our group that day. The Pretzelbowl is fine. He's in Montana for a month or so.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X