X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Cro at Horning's

Left my R-Pro Cro on the Highlands course. It was either in the fairway on 16 or under the basket to the left on 17. It was pretty new, so my name may not be in it yet. White disc, green stamp.

Originally posted by Scott View Post
    Left my R-Pro Cro on the Highlands course. It was either in the fairway on 16 or under the basket to the left on 17. It was pretty new, so my name may not be in it yet. White disc, green stamp.
    Check at the house, found that it was turned in. What's your phone number and I'll put it on it and then leave it in the lost and found bucket. Have not had a chance to go through the canyon course for your keys, nothing has been turned in either. Had a day of it yesterday or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Horning View Post
      Had a day of it yesterday or something?
      Actually, we had a great day. Matthew and I had a crazy fun time, and neither of us started of shooting that great. We both finished pretty hot, but were having too much fun to notice. It wasn't until we got to the car that I relaized they had fallen out of my bag. By that time it was almost dark and getting pretty chilly, but we kept warm by looking for my keys and the Cro.

Matthew had just got a beat in R-Pro boss and was just beginning to learn what he could do with it. He was so excited that he could park hole 1 on the Canyon course he didn't think about anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
        Actually, we had a great day. Matthew and I had a crazy fun time, and neither of us started of shooting that great. We both finished pretty hot, but were having too much fun to notice. It wasn't until we got to the car that I relaized they had fallen out of my bag. By that time it was almost dark and getting pretty chilly, but we kept warm by looking for my keys and the Cro.

Matthew had just got a beat in R-Pro boss and was just beginning to learn what he could do with it. He was so excited that he could park hole 1 on the Canyon course he didn't think about anything else.
        Picked up the Cro today. Thanks to Bob, and to whoever turned in the unmarked disc.

Also found my keys! I found them on hole 18 of my second round. They were about a foot away from where my second shot landed.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X