craigslist ad for innova discs-- ?? Riverside players recognize anything here? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• craigslist ad for innova discs-- ?? Riverside players recognize anything here?

I found this ad on craigslist and sent the guy an e-mail saying that I was interested in the discs if they were still available... he responded a few times with some information about the discs a 'yes' they were available still, but he said that he had no idea what types of plastic the non-labeled ones were(dx, star, champion).

When I sent another message asking if the discs were found, retired, extras or ?... he didn't respond.
    Not sure what to think, but I thought I'd just put it out there-- I might still get a message later explaining where the discs came from, otherwise I don't want to buy any discs that could possibly be stolen.

Here is the ad:

Up for sale is 10 discs for disc golf.

all are innova brand.

innova star SL driver

Innova champion orc distance driver

innova acro putter and approach

innova Wraith distance driver

innova CFR wraith

innova Pro valkyrie distance driver

innova valyrie distance driver

innova bulldog multi purpose

and two innova discs but they are worn so I cant read them.

40$ for the whole lot.

Last edited by Toby Puttzinski; December 27th, 2009, 02:07 PM.
    Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Brian? you working the Seattle market now? hahaha j/k
    All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

You mean this one? http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/spo/1520199642.html
      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Just sent an email. Hope to recover any stolen property.
        Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Somethings definately fishy about this. Dude doesn't want to meet at riverside. Anybody know a Bill Bo, or maybe this guys real name?
          Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Riverside???

Are we discussing the puny Riverside 9-holer in Grants Pass or the other "Riverside" in Washington that I have heard of??

-Derek, DiscGolfOregon.com

Comment

Originally posted by DiscGolfOregon3 View Post
              Are we discussing the puny Riverside 9-holer in Grants Pass or the other "Riverside" in Washington that I have heard of??
              The latter. The original poster is from Seattle, and the ad is from seattle.craigsist.org.
              Oregon disc golf map

Comment

I could be wrong, but I don't smell any fish here. Unless they are pond discs.

I emailed the guy when his ad first came out, asking what specific discs he had. There must have been a few more responses looking for more info, because the original ad only stated 10 Innova discs.

His reply was:
                "innova brand. 'valkyrie', 'bulldog', etc. im not too informed on the disc golf scene so i dont know what ive got"

I just don't see anything creepy here. My guess is he's selling his son's junk collection after moving away to college or something.
                The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

That might be the case but I know quite a few people around here that have had some discs stolen. People that don't know much about the scene usually have no business with other peoples plastic. I remain skeptical until I know the guy doesn't work at wal-mart.
                  Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

I just refuse to buy anything from a person who write an ad "Up for sale is 10..." get your qualifiers right, geeez
                    educate your thinking

Comment

What it is, man?
                      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X