X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOUND: Hole 15 Dabney

The number on it is defunct (or I am guessing wrong...but I think I've tried all the combinations.) At any rate, the name is J. Linneman or Linderman...something like that. 405 number.
    Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Originally posted by all2common View Post
    The number on it is defunct (or I am guessing wrong...but I think I've tried all the combinations.) At any rate, the name is J. Linneman or Linderman...something like that. 405 number.
    Jeff Linneman. Pier/Milo. Hangs with Saulter, Jeff Baker.

That's all I got!

Comment

Originally posted by JMittl View Post
      Jeff Linneman. Pier/Milo. Hangs with Saulter, Jeff Baker.

That's all I got!

nope that is Mike
      "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post
        nope that is Mike
        So then who is Jeff Linneman? And does he want his disc. I'm thinking of selling it to Brian.
        Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
          So then who is Jeff Linneman? And does he want his disc. I'm thinking of selling it to Brian.

I don't buy used discs sorry 8(

Comment

Yeah... he only sells them, Hiatt.
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X