X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found: Do You Know One Of These Guys?

I have three discs sitting here with phone numbers on them, one is disconnected and the other I have left messages for twice now with no response after more than a week and a half. If you know any of these guys please let me know so I can get them their discs, otherwise they are going into my personal disc stash or will be sold or traded.

Chris Hetterscheidt - 175 G Star Wraith - (509) 987 **** (Eastern Washington area code) Found at Lakewood King County Park in Seattle, WA
    Kevin O. - 175 G Star Max - (541) 659 **** (Eugene Oregon area code) Found at Twin Rivers Park in Arlington, WA
    Ron Weimer (#26645) - First Run Champion Boss - (253) 333 **** (Auburn Washington area code) Found at Twin Rivers park in Arlington, WA

Note: The discs found at Arlington were the day after the NW Doubles tournament so possibly they could have played in it.
    Last edited by sillybizz; November 12th, 2009, 01:50 PM. Reason: Forgot the note
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
    I have three discs sitting here with phone numbers on them, one is disconnected and the other I have left messages for twice now with no response after more than a week and a half. If you know any of these guys please let me know so I can get them their discs, otherwise they are going into my personal disc stash or will be sold or traded.

Chris Hetterscheidt - 175 G Star Wraith - (509) 987 **** (Eastern Washington area code) Found at Lakewood King County Park in Seattle, WA
    Kevin O. - 175 G Star Max - (541) 659 **** (Eugene Oregon area code) Found at Twin Rivers Park in Arlington, WA
    Ron Weimer (#26645) - First Run Champion Boss - (253) 333 **** (Auburn Washington area code) Found at Twin Rivers park in Arlington, WA

Note: The discs found at Arlington were the day after the NW Doubles tournament so possibly they could have played in it.
    Pretty sure Kevin O is Kevin Owens (PDGA #40599). You could PM "discgolforegon", he would know how to get a hold of Kevin.

Comment

I know Ron Weimer, he plays Steilly quite a bit. Thomas, if you make it down there, put it in the drop box at the kiosk and they will take care of it. If you don't make it down there, hold on to it til' team golf starts and you can give it to Kilmer.
      A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

I won't get to Steilly before team golf but I will hold on to it for him. I'll try to get a hold of Kevin as best I can. On a side note, I can't wait till team golf, I will be playing a brand new course in Shelton and Olympia I haven't played since it went to 18 holes, also Steilly I have never played an actual lay out as I just made my own course up as I don't know how to navigate it, it's going to be fun.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

I won't get to Steilly before team golf but I will hold on to it for him. I'll try to get a hold of Kevin as best I can. On a side note, I can't wait till team golf, I will be playing a brand new course in Shelton and Olympia I haven't played since it went to 18 holes, also Steilly I have never played an actual lay out as I just made my own course up as I don't know how to navigate it, it's going to be fun.
          Alot of people will be playing a brand new course in Shelton soon! They are very close to sealing a deal for a new course. I just played Steilly yesterday, we played the par 72 noodlearm course. Man what a fun time, I'd never played the entire layout before, but I'd like to do it again!
          A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

The Chris guy is in the military and plays a lot in Western Washington. (I think)
            www.soulpancake.com
            www.bahai.org
            http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

Any idea how I could get a hold of him? His number is disconnected.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Not sure, I think he is a member of the TDGC.
                www.soulpancake.com
                www.bahai.org
                http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

Originally posted by GettinBetter View Post
                  Not sure, I think he is a member of the TDGC.
                  Ok, well thank you for the info, I will keep his disc for him and try to reach him or anyone who knows him.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Let me guess, Kevin's disc is blue?
                    Always looking for 11x KC Gazelles

Comment

Originally posted by DevanTheDude View Post
                      Let me guess, Kevin's disc is blue?
                      YES. It also has "max" written all along the rim on the top of the disc as well.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

YES. It also has "max" written all along the rim on the top of the disc as well.
                        I played a few rounds with Kevin (the O-Show, as he called himself after a few beers )when he was in town. I had a feeling that was his disc, because he only huks blue discs.

Unfortunately, I think I have the same number he put on his disc. I tried to call him but its disconnected.
                        Always looking for 11x KC Gazelles

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X