X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dabney - hole 2

I don't know why I still let that damn pond psych me out. I know I can make it across, but I'll still lack confidence and throw something that "I won't mind if I lose".... so, I lost two discs in it on Sunday.

First round, 150 R-Pro Boss. Bright Orange. Should have my name and number on it, although it could be a bit faded and hard to read.
    Second round, 150 DX Wraith. Bright Orange. Name and number are on it.

Green FLX Buzz - the first time I EVER put one of those into the water

that day
    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Whatever you do, don't throw yellow sidewinders over that pond.

BTW I lost two yellow sidewinders in there on Sunday.

Comment

DX or Pro-D ($7 replacement cost) is definitely the way to go at Dabney #2.
        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Yeah. I threw my Lightening #2 Driver I won as a ctp prize on that hole. It was free. Unfortunately I did not loose it in the pond.
          "Operator! Give me the number for 911! " - Homer S.

Comment

Guess I will add to this thread too lost my yellow star Valk Got a little too close to the left, and hit one of the branches on those little trees hangin out plop right in.

Cindy
            Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
            Stumptown #176
            PDGA #37716

Comment

Branch got me too

I too, lost my roadrunner in the pond because of those branches on the left. However, I have to give thanks to Pine (Chris Pine). Even though I told him not to over and over again, he stripped to underwear and went in the pond for my disc. He also grabbed the blue one that was right beside mine, which ended up being his teammates. After climbing out of the freezing pond, he went into the bushes to change and walked right into a bunch of stinging needles. Yes, I bought him beer at lunch but just felt he deserved another public "Thank you!"

Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jet View Post
                Yeah. I threw my Lightening #2 Driver I won as a ctp prize on that hole. It was free. Unfortunately I did not loose it in the pond.
                If at first you don't succeed...
                "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X