Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kris Hagner
    started a topic Lost Roadrunner on The Glenn Jackson Bridge

Lost Roadrunner on The Glenn Jackson Bridge

Lost my red star roadrunner out the window on the glenn jackson bridge, northbound to Vancouver. I'm not entirely sure how it happened...

• Scott
    replied
    Originally posted by Jet View Post

No a roller off that bridge would not be as cool as a helix.
    From what I remember, you could make a killer course on the island below (Govt. Island). Too bad there is no way to get there, other than by boat.

Leave a comment:

• Jet
    replied
    Originally posted by Scott View Post
    But probably not a roller.

No a roller off that bridge would not be as cool as a helix.

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    replied
    Originally posted by Jet View Post
    Too bad you lost your Road Runner. I love mine for rollers. I would LOVE to throw a disc or two off the Glen Jackson.
    But probably not a roller.

Leave a comment:

• Jet
    replied
    Too bad you lost your Road Runner. I love mine for rollers. I would LOVE to throw a disc or two off the Glen Jackson.

Leave a comment:

• erp
    replied
    You're kinda like Wile E. Coyote with that Roadrunner...

Originally posted by Kris Hagner View Post
    is about right. I plead guilty. I'm guessing I just wasn't meant to be with that Roadrunner. I went over the bridge again today, didn't see it, it's down in the oil slick river for sure.

Leave a comment:

• Kris Hagner
    replied
    Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
    It sounds like maybe you didn't lose the Roadrunner but maybe the Roadrunner lost you. (not sure what emoticon fits here maybe this one? )
    is about right. I plead guilty. I'm guessing I just wasn't meant to be with that Roadrunner. I went over the bridge again today, didn't see it, it's down in the oil slick river for sure.

Leave a comment:

• sillybizz
    replied
    It sounds like maybe you didn't lose the Roadrunner but maybe the Roadrunner lost you. (not sure what emoticon fits here maybe this one? )

Leave a comment:

• Kris Hagner
    replied
    Originally posted by BSTM View Post
    Sometimes I get an impulse to throw a disc out of a moving car, especially when going over a bridge or something like that. So far I have been able to suppress it.
    ...I just got my roadrunner returned from being stolen at Rockwood, so, I was sorta waving the disc around in the car. And out the window it went. Would've been alot more fun with a disc I didn't really like...

Leave a comment:

• BSTM
    replied
    Sometimes I get an impulse to throw a disc out of a moving car, especially when going over a bridge or something like that. So far I have been able to suppress it.

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X