X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Roadrunner on The Glenn Jackson Bridge

Lost my red star roadrunner out the window on the glenn jackson bridge, northbound to Vancouver. I'm not entirely sure how it happened...
    sigpic

Sometimes I get an impulse to throw a disc out of a moving car, especially when going over a bridge or something like that. So far I have been able to suppress it.

Comment

Originally posted by BSTM View Post
      Sometimes I get an impulse to throw a disc out of a moving car, especially when going over a bridge or something like that. So far I have been able to suppress it.
      ...I just got my roadrunner returned from being stolen at Rockwood, so, I was sorta waving the disc around in the car. And out the window it went. Would've been alot more fun with a disc I didn't really like...
      sigpic

Comment

It sounds like maybe you didn't lose the Roadrunner but maybe the Roadrunner lost you. (not sure what emoticon fits here maybe this one? )
        Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
          It sounds like maybe you didn't lose the Roadrunner but maybe the Roadrunner lost you. (not sure what emoticon fits here maybe this one? )
          is about right. I plead guilty. I'm guessing I just wasn't meant to be with that Roadrunner. I went over the bridge again today, didn't see it, it's down in the oil slick river for sure.
          sigpic

Comment

You're kinda like Wile E. Coyote with that Roadrunner...

Originally posted by Kris Hagner View Post
            is about right. I plead guilty. I'm guessing I just wasn't meant to be with that Roadrunner. I went over the bridge again today, didn't see it, it's down in the oil slick river for sure.

Comment

Too bad you lost your Road Runner. I love mine for rollers. I would LOVE to throw a disc or two off the Glen Jackson.
              "Operator! Give me the number for 911! " - Homer S.

Comment

Originally posted by Jet View Post
                Too bad you lost your Road Runner. I love mine for rollers. I would LOVE to throw a disc or two off the Glen Jackson.
                But probably not a roller.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                  But probably not a roller.

No a roller off that bridge would not be as cool as a helix.
                  "Operator! Give me the number for 911! " - Homer S.

Comment

Originally posted by Jet View Post

No a roller off that bridge would not be as cool as a helix.
                    From what I remember, you could make a killer course on the island below (Govt. Island). Too bad there is no way to get there, other than by boat.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X