X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost at the new Horning's course

The new Horning's course is sweet, but man, the rough is ROUGH. Lost Sirius Orion LF, white, 169 (I think). Has my name (Jay), and number on it. Don't remember the hole #, but it was the really long downhill (a little like top of the world at Whistler's but with a million more trees)

I believe that's hole number eight you are thinking of, don't worry people usually turn in discs when they find them there.
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

ya, you lost it on hole 8. left side about half way down i think...............im one of the guys you played the round with

Comment

Originally posted by BlarneyStoner View Post
        The new Horning's course is sweet, but man, the rough is ROUGH. Lost Sirius Orion LF, white, 169 (I think). Has my name (Jay), and number on it. Don't remember the hole #, but it was the really long downhill (a little like top of the world at Whistler's but with a million more trees)
        It has been found. Someone from my group found it on sunday while we were out there. Not sure who it wound up with, but it was definitely found and you should hear something soon if they didn't just drop it at the house. Jman may have more info.
        Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
        PDGA #37890
        Stumptown #157
        ODW TDG 10-11
        3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

Originally posted by D-Walk View Post
          It has been found. Someone from my group found it on sunday while we were out there. Not sure who it wound up with, but it was definitely found and you should hear something soon if they didn't just drop it at the house. Jman may have more info.

Glad to hear he's getting his disc back, good karma guys!
          Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Rob found it, I was busy traversing the rough on the right,, and I do believe he left it with Ma Horning. Stop by the house the next time you're out that way and ask for it. Ma has been keeping all the finds in the house as too many were not making it back to their owners.
            'J'
            educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by JMan View Post
              Rob found it, I was busy traversing the rough on the right,, and I do believe he left it with Ma Horning. Stop by the house the next time you're out that way and ask for it. Ma has been keeping all the finds in the house as too many were not making it back to their owners.
              'J'
              Aha, I knew J would know. And once again another disc finds its way home.
              Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
              PDGA #37890
              Stumptown #157
              ODW TDG 10-11
              3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

Many thanks

Thanks guys. I appreciate the help. Let the guy who found it know he's got a Helvetia burger or a six-pack coming his way if he wants to hit me up... I'm at Horning's pretty regularly these days.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X