X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom dyed L.A. Kings Crown disc Lost at Terrace Creek

It was last seen about the 7th hole last Sunday during the Club Championship.
    A 'Nice' reward is offered...
    Should you see anyone throwing this one of a kind disc, please confiscate it and return it!
    Hockey season is here!!!!!!

GO KINGS GO!!!!!!!

Last edited by The Ombudsman; October 9th, 2009, 10:07 AM.
    "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

Where exactly was it lost, if you can tell me about where I will go look for it for you.
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

If it was an Av's dye you probably wouldn't have lost it...

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
        If it was an Av's dye you probably wouldn't have lost it...

Don't you mean the 'Diques?

Comment

Originally posted by The Ombudsman View Post
          Don't you mean the 'Diques?
          Nope. They would have never had the roster they won it with had they stayed in Quebec. Would have been good for another regular season but they wouldn't have won it all. Nice to finally get some hockey talk around these parts!

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
            Nice to finally get some hockey talk around these parts!
            Yeah, it's great.

Comment

This disc has been returned!
              This is due to the great eye of Sam Campbell. She saw it being thrown at Terrace Creek. My phone number had been painted over and there was another number emblazoned on the disc about eight times over. When Sam asked the 'owner' why he never called my number to return the disc, he said he had tried, but my number was disconnected (total hogwash). Sam said "That's funny - I can dial the number right now!" and proceeded to dial my number as the guy with the disc started to walk away with it. The guy's girlfriend then took the disc away from him and sheepishly dropped the disc at Sam's feet.

Comment

Good job Sam!
                Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

The guy's girlfriend also came up to me while I was getting in my car and gave me a few more discs... She said they were the only others she could get from the group that she knew weren't theirs.
                  AHHHH these sort of things are such a catch 22: I got Grossman's and a few others discs back to them: YAY!!! Think how many other "lost" disc are not actually "Lost" but being thrown by those who don't know how to work a phone: BOO!!!
                  "Just because you have a club doesn't mean you're organized..."

Comment

Sounds like a disc golf lady surrounded by douchbags.

She should be looking for an upgrade in the male company department - perhaps she'll get lucky and find one just lyin' around the disc golf course...

Comment

This is at least the 3rd disc I have had 'returned' to me in this manner.
                      Unfortunately there is a pervasive attitude of 'finders keepers' on the links...

Comment

Alas, sadly my Kings were eliminated from the playoffs last Sunday...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X