Fallen Soldiers @ Adair & Timber Linn......Very Kine Bounty!!! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallen Soldiers @ Adair & Timber Linn......Very Kine Bounty!!!

I am going to be deeply indebted to whoever finds an Orange CE Eagle on Hole 14 at Adair. I threw it way too far into the shule past the hole. For about 45 minutes myself and at least 10 gracious volunteers tried to locate the fallen soldier. It has a very faded CE Eagle stamp and my name written HUGE backwards on the back. Thanks.

Also, I can't quite remember the exact hole number at Timber Linn.....It was two holes after the infamous "Island Hole". A short shot from an elevated tee with the waters edge along the right side. I lost a 2007 BSF Glo Firebird in that drink I would love to get returned also. For those who have played with me know how much this disc means to me. It was THE go to disc for all my forehand shots that need stability. Again, my name is written HUGE on the back BACKWARDS so you can see it through the front.

Any help returning these items will get you a brand new production disc..........

OR......OR......A smoking deal on some collector plastic or CE throwing stock.

Please contact me if you find either disc. Bonus for anyone who "Repo's" the disc from an unwilling college student. (It's happened before....Thanks a million for the CE Leopard Shane )

Andrew Rich
    541-225-7265
    Disc Golf Accessories
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X