Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if Ma Horning can't find your disc...

I went back out to Horning's to collect my disc (thank you thank you, Fridgecat), BUT it was not in any of the buckets upon buckets (okay, there were only three buckets) of lost discs... it did not have my number on it, but it did have my name (with 2 stars, not a heart) in hot pink sharpie... any ideas where it may be... anybody? It turns out I really could have used it on the Back Forty (that just fits in my mind after playing the third course out there...)

thanks!
    peace threw disc golf,
    emmarose
    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

If they called you, it should have been in there. Chances are though that someone may have been looking for their disc, saw yours, and took that too. I know they keep the buckets in the house now, but they bring them out for people to look through. Ma obviously doesnt know every disc golfer out there, so she may not question if someone says it is there disc.
    All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

ah, well... such is life... someday maybe it will ocme back to me... and from now on I suppose I should put my phone number on the disc...

Comment

Wow,

What a bummer...It was a yellow DX valkerie...right? Lost on the HH#3 on Hole 8? I put it out in the bucket on the front Porch...normally I would have handed it directly to Ma..but she didn't seem to be around on that Sunday morning. I"m sorry, I would have handed it directly to her if I had known. Apologies

Comment

Originally posted by Fridgecat View Post
          Wow,

What a bummer...It was a yellow DX valkerie...right? Lost on the HH#3 on Hole 8? I put it out in the bucket on the front Porch...normally I would have handed it directly to Ma..but she didn't seem to be around on that Sunday morning. I"m sorry, I would have handed it directly to her if I had known. Apologies

oh, no worries, dude... It just seems funny to me that somebody would have absconded with that particular disc... it was pretty unattractive and beat up as far as discs go... my theory is that it's around there somewhere... somehow I just missed it or something strange happened, sitting on a counter somewhere... maybe my pirate monkey found it and he is busy trecking through the hills and valleys and woods and cricks back to my Shack as we speak...

peace threw disc golf,
          emmarose

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X