X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Day @ Ferndale

So a group of us went up to check out the new Ferndale course up past Bellingham, and I must say I had the worst golf experience ever!!! We had no clue what to expect and I steped up to what we decided was going to be the first hole... Through my absolute most favorite disc in the world... My gorgeous new purple CE leopard that I've recently begun to worship, It looked great and then the wind came and picked it up turned it over and was off into the woods... When the group of us gets over there we realize that there is not just a row of trees over there but a freaking cliff and river AHHHHHhhh!!! The disc was never found even after a good hour of looking, so heartbroken now. What a crappy first hole to a new course!!! I was so bummed the rest of the round I couldn't even force myself to try and enjoy it. First hole to left of parking lot when you pull all the way in. Along the river, if found please PM me. Reward if found!!! Purple rainbow Stamp CE Leopard, has SAM and Phone # in the rim, and note written on the bottom side.
    "Just because you have a club doesn't mean you're organized..."
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X