X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horning's Buzzz

Can somebody please pick up my FLX Buzzz for me the next time they are at Horning's? I just got a voicemail last night informing me it is headed to the donate pile if I don't claim it soon.

The lady there, she called me and told me she was sending it in the mail, but I guess it fell through. If anyone can grab it for me I'm sure I'll get it back at some point in the future at a tournament or whatever. I'd be willing to pay for postage also.

Thanks, Portland people!
    The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Originally posted by ChUcK View Post
    Can somebody please pick up my FLX Buzzz for me the next time they are at Horning's? I just got a voicemail last night informing me it is headed to the donate pile if I don't claim it soon.

The lady there, she called me and told me she was sending it in the mail, but I guess it fell through. If anyone can grab it for me I'm sure I'll get it back at some point in the future at a tournament or whatever. I'd be willing to pay for postage also.

Thanks, Portland people!
    That's funny - I actually had this in my hands on Saturday, but she wouldn't give it to me since it is not mine. They are very strict about that since a bunch of discs disappeared out of the L&F bucket.

Comment

I learned a long time ago that our L&F department at Mud could not be left to the honor system.
      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
        I learned a long time ago that our L&F department at Mud could not be left to the honor system.
        I learned that when I got a call about a disc on a Sunday afternoon and it was gone when I got there on Monday morning. It was after that incident that all lost and found discs at HH were moved inside.

Comment

There is a small percentage of people who make it so.
          The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
          ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X