X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $50 reward ORCHARD #9 Orange Valkyrie

THrew an ANNY that split the mandos on #9 and continued on a fairly staight line yesterday. I scoured the area to the right of the basket for an hour and went back with a flashlight tonight. no luck. My Native sunglasses are out there too. fell off my bag. bad night.

I looked everywhere to the right of the path forward from the first mando to past the deck. I have never thrown past the deck but looked anyway. I spent 45 minutes over the cliff and nothing.

ORANGE BEAT CHAMP VALKYRIE> IF it is returned to me by this FRiday, I will give you $50 cash. it is very beat and cant read the stamp anymore, but my name and number is on it.

I will be looking all week when I can.
    Training to be a bagger

will it help to tell you that your kc pro avair is on the way to Harbour now for you from Arizona?

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
      will it help to tell you that your kc pro avair is on the way to Harbour now for you from Arizona?
      What does that mean?
      Training to be a bagger

Comment

that another disc of yours was found and is on the way to you? Did i need to be more clear? nThis is Kent Smothers correct?

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
          that another disc of yours was found and is on the way to you? Did i need to be more clear? nThis is Kent Smothers correct?

Cool man. Yeah this is Kent and I just was not sure what or who you meant by Harbour. Thanks again,
          Training to be a bagger

Comment

so, $50 for anyone that finds that disc before Friday. just saying,
            Training to be a bagger

Comment

Originally posted by smobro View Post
              Cool man. Yeah this is Kent and I just was not sure what or who you meant by Harbour. Thanks again,
              As in Jay Harbour? How many other harbours do we know heh lol...

Comment

Any port in a storm, they say.
                The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by smobro View Post
                  THrew an ANNY that split the mandos on #9 and continued on a fairly staight line yesterday. I scoured the area to the right of the basket for an hour and went back with a flashlight tonight. no luck. My Native sunglasses are out there too. fell off my bag. bad night.

I looked everywhere to the right of the path forward from the first mando to past the deck. I have never thrown past the deck but looked anyway. I spent 45 minutes over the cliff and nothing.

ORANGE BEAT CHAMP VALKYRIE> IF it is returned to me by this FRiday, I will give you $50 cash. it is very beat and cant read the stamp anymore, but my name and number is on it.

I will be looking all week when I can.
                  With that $50 you could buy 5 new DX Ontario Rocs... just sayin'
                  Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                  Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darr View Post
                    With that $50 you could buy 5 new DX Ontario Rocs... just sayin'
                    Now you know how bad I want that disc back.

I am pretty sure that the group that was ahead of us on 9 picked it up. They were on the deck when I threw and I just felt like it was going to hit path first. I scoured that f'n hillside for 2 hours and nada. so bummed
                    Training to be a bagger

Comment

maybe you need to write something horrible on the bottom so those who try to steal your disc, when they read it, they drop and run...

Comment

Have you put a notice of reward on the kiosk? That might ensure that it gets found right away.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X