X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Pirate Monkey

If you find small Pirate Monkey on the Canyon Course at Horning's... please take good care of him... he doesn't take up much room in your golf bag and he's a great caddy... he must have jumped out somewhere around #13, maybe near the potties...

peace threw disc golf,
    emmarose

p.s. I'm serious, I really did lose my Pirate Monkey... also lost a disc out on the Gold Course #8, bombed it way way way way way down the hill and it took some kind of crazy turn to the right of the basket into the dusk and the ferns..., but I'm more concerned about my Pirate Monkey...
    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Not sure if was your Disc, but I turned in a light yellow DX Valkerie into the bucket on the porch on Sunday.. I found it while looking for my Red Roadrunner on Hole 8 @ HH#3 if My memory serves me correctly, it was signed by emmarose with a little heart. I'd give Ma Horning a call, I bet she'll have it.
    BTW...I could have sworn I was being followed by a suspicious little monkey the whole way back to the House.

Comment

thanks! that pirate monkey sure is sneaky... how far down the hill was the valk? it seemed like it flew forever... I'll give ma horning a call right away...

peace threw disc golf and muchas muchas gracias,
      emmarose
      "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
      Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X