Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Discs Down at Horning #3

Folks,

I lost an old Red DX Cheetah to the left of Fairway #10. It is on the slope that is above and behind the #14 basket by about forty to sixty-five five feet. I think it is closer the #10 fairway then the level field below. It is stuck somewhere in all those sword fern and needle.

Also lost, a bright orange DX Wraith on #16 about 165ft to left of the teebox. There is not a lot of room there before the slope really drops off. My guess is that it did not carry too far down, but again the area there is thick with fern.

If anyone finds themselves looking in those areas, I would be obliged if you could keep an open eye out for these two lost souls.

Thanks,

Mark

I got a call from Horning's yesterday that my Wraith had been found and returned. Thank you to whoever found the disc and returned it. I picked it up this morning.

I am still missing my Cheetah. It is maroon/dark red and can be a little hard to spot. It is also distinctive as it is about 10 years old so it does not have the innova website stamped on the disc. This morning I spent forty minutes looking in the general area without any luck. That spot has been trampled a lot since Friday morning and I am hoping someone picked it up. There is not a lot of area on that slope where it can hide. Again, it went into the patch of Fern above the 14th basket that ends on the 10th fairway.

Thanks again,

Mark

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
    Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X