Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horning's new course: lost Buzzz, found Wolf & Sidewinder.

While searching for my lost blue Z Buzzz on #8, I found a brand-new Innova Wolf over on the left. I turned it in to Ma Horning, who said someone had reported a Wolf lost, so hopefully that one will find its way back to its owner.

We also found a tie-dyed Sidewinder in the crap to the left of the road on #18. It had a name and number, so the Hornings will call on that one too. I think the name was Neil Snyder?

Sadly, my Buzzz is still lost, somewhere about halfway down on the left side.
    Oregon disc golf map

Adam,

I think Scotty in my morning group yesterday lost a White Wolf about in the spot that you describe. I can't remember if it was new or not but you might want to give a shout out to him if this sounds like the disc. That area there just looks like a big disc trap. It is thick and rugged and just seems like the place a lot of discs will end up. If there is a vote to thin that area my vote would be yes please.

Sorry to hear about your Buzzz.

-Mark

Comment

The one I found wasn't white.
      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

The Buzzz has been found; I just got a call from Ma Horning. Boy, if you're gonna lose a disc, HH is by far the best place to do it... seems like most of them get found and returned.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to retrieve it until mid-October... but I picked up an X Buzzz at Next Adventure on my way home this morning, and I'll be auditioning it in California.
        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X