X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found!!

It was unbelievable when I came to WDDGA's Fall Classic in Bremerton, WA, and behold, my favorite go to driver,ESP Avenger SS, was returned back to me. It was lost in the pond, hole 14, at Yauger Park(Olympic,WA) last March. I was told that there is no way to get it back. But, somehow, it made the way to Horning's Hideout's lost and found, and someone recognized my name on the disc. That person gave to WDDGA President who gave it to Crystal to hold for me. My disc does have some sludge reside under the disc, but it does look same. So many thanks to whoever() found it, and used it, lost it, but thanks to disc golf god(), that someone was nice enough to return it by the hand.
    Last edited by Nichola; September 14th, 2009, 07:42 AM. Reason: to add something
    PDGA 38506
    ODDGA 27
    DDGA 176
    2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Originally posted by LadyBuzzz View Post
    It was unbelievable when I came to WDDGA's Fall Classic in Bremerton, WA, and behold, my favorite go to driver,ESP Avenger SS, was returned back to me. It was lost in the pond, hole 14, at Yauger Park(Olympic,WA) last March. I was told that there is no way to get it back. But, somehow, it made the way to Horning's Hideout's lost and found, and someone recognized my name on the disc. That person gave to WDDGA President who gave it to Crystal to hold for me. My disc does have some sludge reside under the disc, but it does look same. So many thanks to whoever() found it, and used it, lost it, but thanks to disc golf god(), that someone was nice enough to return it by the hand.
    I'm sure it was the Horning's Vortex, a phenomenon that strikes quite often, always unexpected. Ghostly sightings, moving walls, noises, unexplained occurences that are just part of this landscape. I believe your disc was found floating in the upper pond, so maybe there is a vortex connection between the two ponds.

Comment

Or it could be like that underground river that runs between Trojan and Texas. I just got an Alabama disc out of our pond last month. About time we got our own program on Coast To Coast AM.
      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Horning View Post
        I'm sure it was the Horning's Vortex, a phenomenon that strikes quite often, always unexpected. Ghostly sightings, moving walls, noises, unexplained occurences that are just part of this landscape. I believe your disc was found floating in the upper pond, so maybe there is a vortex connection between the two ponds.
        Good one!
        PDGA 38506
        ODDGA 27
        DDGA 176
        2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X