• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Droppin' bombs alll over Oregon

Hey guys, just a quick note:
    Trojan, hole 11, blue ESP buzzz
    Horning's, Canyon course hole 18, flx buzzz
    Whistler's, hole 9, purple Vision

I already picked up my 3rd lost buzzz from Scott in Newberg, thanks man.

I also left my towel at Andrew Rich's house, but I think he's holding it hostage
    The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Originally posted by ChUcK View Post
    Horning's, Canyon course hole 18, flx buzzz
    Whistler's, hole 9, purple Vision
    Swamp?

I'll be there tonight. Where should I look?

Comment

Darnit.....

I thought this thread was gonna be a comprehensive review of Oregon disc golf course bathrooms
      Read this ^

Comment

well the word from the grapevine is...

the mens room has a 200" l.e.d hd tv, full wet bar. and a the stalls i hear r extra extra large stalls....

lol

Comment

Flx buzz

Did the buzz have a funky double die thing on if so it was left by the basket and turned in to them at hornings by me...

Comment

So far I'm 2 for 3 on lost buzzzes returned. Thanks to Scott in Newberg and Hippy007 (along with Horning's) for my FLX and Z buzzzes. I suppose it's up to a power higher than me to see if the blue Terrace Creek Open ESP buzzz ($$$ Buzzz) ever gets back to me...Brian, do me a solid! I am only pretending to be Sam's friend!

Anyways, I appreciate all the help returning my plastic that I'm too dumb to keep my mitts on.

edit: oh, and for the record I went in after my blue buzzz, but got cold feet the moment I got cold testicles. I'm impressed by the determination to retrieve discs from that water.
            The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X