Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott View Post
    I predict it won't last long.
    What's up with Brian?? Am I allowed to ask?

Comment

Originally posted by Swampthing View Post
      What's up with Brian?? Am I allowed to ask?
      Brian's account was suspended due to repeated rules violations.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
        Brian's account was suspended due to repeated rules violations.
        Oh ok, not surprised...

Comment

I spent 2 hours in that murky water today and didn't find it. There were a bunch of kids down there swimming in the clearer water and I talked them into helping me. Together we found ~10 discs, non were mine. There were 3 or so with names and numbers on them. I gave them all to the kids and their mom. The mom told me that they'd call the owners of the ones with phone numbers on them. I told them that those owners would probably offer a small reward for their discs. All the kids were totally stoked to find discs without names on them. I told them all about disc golf, hopefully they'll start playing how that they have discs.

Comment

did you happen to find a blue buzzz with a terrace creek open stamp (woodpecker carving a basket out of a tree)? that's the same place where chuck put his disc in the water last week...just about pin high.
            Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Hmmm. Not sure. I didn't look at all the discs very closely. If he has his name/number on it he should get a phone call.

Comment

My Eagle came back, My Eagle came back, My Eagle came back, My Eagle came back, My Eagle came back

Great story.

Scott was at Play it again sports and saw a blueish 11x KC Pro Eagle in the used bin and bought it for $6. Saw my name on it and thought he'd call and make sure it wasn't some sentimental disc that I really wanted back. Seemingly without knowing about the $50 reward, he called and offered the disc back to me for the $6 dollars he paid for it. I gave Scott $20 and a new unmarked destroyer and Xcal for returning my disc. ~$50

Funny thing, if the &$#@ person that found my disc would have called me, he would have received a much larger reward for the disc than the $2-3 buck he got for it at Play it again sports.

Thank you Scott.

Comment

No problem at all.

We almost had a terrific karma story to add on. As soon as I got home, Matthew and I headed to Orchard. Right before I teed off (first throw of the day), I turned to Matthew, held up the disc, and said "Watch me get an ace with this disc". The throw looked good, and it hit the chains hard, but just a little below the sweet spot and it bounced out.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X