X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost at Lucky Mud

I lost my pearly purple Champion Orc in one of the patches of tall grass on hole 18? (the one where you throw across the pond). It flipped over way right of the pond. It has my name and number. We looked forever, well, until i was brutally assulted by a very large and menacing spider.

Was it a 162 with a silver stamp and Shannon H. on it? Nope, ain't seen it.
    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
    ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

LoL You rock!!!!!!! So how do we go about getting those back?

Comment

Ha ha, just walked in the door with it. It was well to the left of where you were looking on our doubles round. About 50 feet into the grass to the left of the 4th fairway. Unfortunately, I started way to the right of the 5th with my short handled potato rake. Is this the disc in the grass that motherhucker reported in another post?

Comment

Originally posted by alphawolf View Post
          So how do we go about getting those back?
          It's a hostage now. Come back when I'm here to huk all day!

Those? Whatever is in the pond is likely to stay there until the water warms up next year.

Comment

I believe it is. We were with them when i lost it this weekend. Wow so we were way off looking for it. OOPS. We will be coming by your area next weekend heading for the beach for the Rod Run.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
              Ha ha, just walked in the door with it. It was well to the left of where you were looking on our doubles round. About 50 feet into the grass to the left of the 4th fairway. Unfortunately, I started way to the right of the 5th with my short handled potato rake. Is this the disc in the grass that motherhucker reported in another post?
              That would indeed be the one. And that would explain why you guys could never find it!

Comment

If you do not get it next weekend I will have Zippyboy get it from Bob and then Easten and I will try to make it to Wednesday doubles at Grand Lodge.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X