X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found Glow TL at WEED, CA

On the way home from Oregon recently, I stopped by the course in Weed and played 9 holes really fast... On like the 2nd or 3rd hole, can't remember which one, found a Lakewood Open 2009 Glow TL with no name or any writings on it... Just thought i would post it for Karma points since no one can actually claim it since there isn't one mark on it...

this one is mine. I was playing at lakewood a while back on hole 2 I ripped a drive and it headed south and out of sight.
    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

uhhhhh at lakewood? this disc was in weed, california.... wanna rephrase that?

Comment

Wow... where is your sense of humor?

Anyway, I found a glow TL next to my California Weed that I lost on my way home from Oregon recently. I lost it on the second or third bowl, not sure which one, but since I hadn't put my name or any writings on it, I thought I'd post it on here for Karma points, since no one else can claim it because there isn't one mark on it, and then 'snap' at someone for chiming in.

I do believe that I actually know whose disc that it is.... he is notorious for leaving discs behind. The 'Budsman'...it was probably a 'bowl hole' that you found it on.

On the way home from Oregon recently, I stopped by the course in Weed and played 9 holes really fast... On like the 2nd or 3rd hole, can't remember which one, found a Lakewood Open 2009 Glow TL with no name or any writings on it... Just thought i would post it for Karma points since no one can actually claim it since there isn't one mark on it...
        Last edited by Toby Puttzinski; September 15th, 2009, 11:31 PM. Reason: added quote
        Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

lol... okayy....

Comment

Glowing Weed

Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
            this one is mine. I was playing at lakewood a while back on hole 2 I ripped a drive and it headed south and out of sight.
            __________________________________________________ _______________

Did you have a tail or headwind?
            I wonder if it rolled down the other side of the Siskiyous' or caught air all the way to Weed.
            He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
            - Anonymous

Comment

I'm sure the Lemurians had something to do with it.
              Oregon disc golf map

Comment

the edges looked like they have some miles on them, probably rolled down...

Comment

I don't think you realize the incredible claim Redfive has made:
                  Hole 2 at Lakewood faces North, so his drive circumnavigated the globe before landing in Weed!
                  I wished you'd left the disc there, it would be a sick upshot....

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Steel View Post
                    I don't think you realize the incredible claim Redfive has made:
                    Hole 2 at Lakewood faces North, so his drive circumnavigated the globe before landing in Weed!
                    I wished you'd left the disc there, it would be a sick upshot....
                    Pshh, and he ONLY got it to Weed? Nice layup, Sally.
                    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                      Pshh, and he ONLY got it to Weed? Nice layup, Sally.
                      It was with my off hand.
                      Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Ahhh you were playing with RIPT cards? ... (Gosh I have never played that game, damn I wanna play that..)

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Steel View Post
                          I wished you'd left the disc there
                          Yeah, isn't that some sort of penalty...

I think the only reason this thread has made it to so many posts is that there is some tiny pleasure in typing the word weed so many times without actually referring to... never mind.
                          The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

what is that?

Comment

A naturally growing herb, in some cases domesticated and bred for certain characteristics. Perhaps in this case, one that has been cultured in this way for longer than any other known plant.
                              The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                              ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X