X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dandelion.
    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Nailed it!
      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Funny thing is, the town was named for a guy named Weed.
        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Weed for President!

Comment

I've never followed poleetics much but I'm keen to following what Ol' Bob has to say since he is aged with experience... so what he says I support...

Comment

Weeelllll, eeet's lahk diss: The members of both houses of Congress are mostly bought and paid for. The president gets taken aside by the real powers that be, just before being sworn in and told just what he, as president, is going to be allowed to do (if he wants to live and see his wife and children live). Who are these guys? They are the ones who like wars and own damned near everything there is to own, run all the spooky business from the ONI to the NSA, and sell and tell you on your teevee, what us cattle are supposed to know, like "buy this sh*t." What the military-industrial-security complex wants goin' down in the good ol' U.S. of A. is just what we've gotten over the course of my lifetime. No one has forgotten what happened last time a president went against these forces. They'll always make it look like someone else does the dirty deeds. You can tell if you are being effective as a political activist, because that's when they kill you. Got it?

Comment

That shouldn't have but it made me smile. It wasn't the words that were written but the power behind them. The free thought and how obvious things can be that to most they are not believable. Thanks for the smile bob, I look forward to playing in the mud on Monday.
                Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

I've got the feeling I'm going to get a free golf lesson. Woo-hoo!

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                    I've got the feeling I'm going to get a free golf lesson. Woo-hoo!
                    Lesson 1- how to throw from seattle to weed, with your off hand.
                    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X