X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost at TT

I forgot to post this sooner. Matthew (my son) left his yellow sidewinder at Tuesday Twos on 8/11. He didn't throw it into the schule, we just noticed it wasn't in his bag the next time we went to throw. He probably forgot to pick up his drive on his last hole, or maybe left it on hole 1 after we were done. That was the rainy night, so there were no casuals there; just TT regulars. It is a yellow star sidewinder with a black bio-hazard dye. This is Matthew's fave disc - he would LOVE to have it back.

Originally posted by Scott View Post
    I forgot to post this sooner. Matthew (my son) left his yellow sidewinder at Tuesday Twos on 8/11. He didn't throw it into the schule, we just noticed it wasn't in his bag the next time we went to throw. He probably forgot to pick up his drive on his last hole, or maybe left it on hole 1 after we were done. That was the rainy night, so there were no casuals there; just TT regulars. It is a yellow star sidewinder with a black bio-hazard dye. This is Matthew's fave disc - he would LOVE to have it back.

I received a call from Flash on Saturday night saying he found this disc sitting next to the basket on hole 18 at Adair. I know Matthew is starting to throw far, but I'm pretty sure he didn't throw it all the way from Orchard to Adair. Thanks for the call, Mike. Matthew was super-stoked.

When I told him it was at Adair he said, "I really want to play that course". My reply? "It looks as if your disc just did".

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
      I received a call from Flash on Saturday night saying he found this disc sitting next to the basket on hole 18 at Adair. I know Matthew is starting to throw far, but I'm pretty sure he didn't throw it all the way from Orchard to Adair. Thanks for the call, Mike. Matthew was super-stoked.

When I told him it was at Adair he said, "I really want to play that course". My reply? "It looks as if your disc just did".
      Matthew has disc back in hand and is very, very happy. Thanks again, Flash!

Comment

ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X