X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOST 5 year old PINK DX AVIAR - North Park

I recently visited my old stomping grounds and my putter fell out of my bag on the 18th hole walkout @ North Park. The name on the bottom is John Hendricks and the number is not current. I sent an email to Lowell and Chris but thought that I would also post here. This is my first putter ever and would love to get it on the wall before I do something stupid like this again. I will reward anyone who comes up with it. Thank you all for your time. You can reach me here - jh7321 AT gmail.com - 5417798861.

Found discs at NP have been going into the storage box next to tee #2... there are several guys that have a key to let you in.... Mike Wagner is usually there in the middle of the day, and Neil Bishop is there most afternoons... just show up and ask around for someone who has a key to the 'box.' I will write your number down, so when I stop by there this afternoon I'll check for you and give you a call either way...
    Toby
    Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Lowell and Chris are checking for me as well.

Comment

Checked the box yesterday... no pink aviar, sorry, but there are alot of found discs in there.
        Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

thanks alot for checking....I guess I am just gonna have to let this one go...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X