X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disc relay

I have one of Chandler Fry's Rocs and would like to get it to him by this weekend. Is anyone going down to the Celebration that wouldn't mind relaying it for me?

I am going and wouldn't mind passing it on. Will be at Pier Dubs tomorrow evening and reachable during the day downtown Thursday and Friday.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Dubs is still happening? When is the last week? I will go tonight and give it to you or Romito then. Thanks. Just hope you don't get paired with me!

Comment

What time is check in for doubles?
        Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

5:30, I believe.

I am pretty sure dubs is still happening... otherwise I will be there to just golf...
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I got out of house hunting tonight so I'll be there between 5:30-5:45. I have to do my good deed for today and it is handing off the disc. My wife and realtor both rolled their eyes at that...

Comment

Disc handed off. In my bag. I hope I don't throw it by mistake...
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Disc made it back to Chandler. He was happy.

Thanks, Jevon. The system works!
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Yay!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X