X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost : Glow Roc

Hole 9, Rooster West. Somewhere in the tall grass, right side of the basket. We looked for 1/2 hour...no luck. The crappy thing is that it was one of those discs that you know you and it was about to bond.

Name and number should be on it.
    Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

glow in the dark roc

Not trying to be too funny but maybe try looking for it in the dark.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

Comment

Hmmm - you sure it was Rooster West and not East?

Don't recall any tall grass on W9, and E9 has it trimmed back quite a ways...

Let me know and I'll keep an eye out for it.

Comment

Definitely the Westside. Super tall grass right behind the basket. I tramped a lot of it down, but to no avail. I appreciate the look out.
        Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Flatroc

Not trying to be too funny but maybe try looking for it in the dark.
          this might be the easy way to do this with the grass all stomped down covering it up even more.

good luck
          "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Ah crap, I meant the other west - I'll take a look for it tonight and give you a shout if I discover it...

Originally posted by all2common View Post
            Definitely the Westside. Super tall grass right behind the basket. I tramped a lot of it down, but to no avail. I appreciate the look out.

Comment

Thanks, Erp. I'll have something for you if/when you find it.

Comment

I looked around there but couldn't find anything - that grass is insane!

When they first mowed what they did behind the basket, I found a guys orc that had buried itself by kicking it - if I hadn't actually stumbled over the disc, he wouldn't have gotten it back (at least from me...)

Oh well - was it one of the DX glows or a glow ontario or (I shudder to say it out loud...) a champion?

I might have a replacement for you if you want to trade...

Originally posted by all2common View Post
                Thanks, Erp. I'll have something for you if/when you find it.

Comment

It was a DX glow, but they fly so nice. I appreciate you looking for it. Hopefully you didn't swell up too bad from all the thistle and grass. I've got another one, but might be down for a trade. Let me know what you have.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X