X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost at milo

some friends of mine played milo last week and lost 2 discs. one was a blue star whippet with a flipn z disc stamp and the other was a orange 2009 cfr t-rex. both have name and # on the back.

thanks aaron... those bastards at milo have no respect for space cadets like ourselves! i was jus scouring this page to see if there was word on any of my many lost discs but clearly ppl at milo kno the good ones to keep when they find em (IN THE OPEN, bastards!!)

Comment

And a happy Monday to you too!

I wouldn't say it's a course specific issue,I think of all the discs that I've spaced off (not lost, just spaced), I've only managed to get 4 back. 3 callbacks--2 of which were from non-golfers--and one where I caught the guy throwing my disc nearly a year later.
      Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by jWest View Post
        thanks aaron... those bastards at milo have no respect for space cadets like ourselves! i was jus scouring this page to see if there was word on any of my many lost discs but clearly ppl at milo kno the good ones to keep when they find em (IN THE OPEN, bastards!!)
        Welcome to the forum! Wow!

Sounds like you get all your lost discs back from your local courses, huh?!

Aren't you lucky!

Comment

Originally posted by jWest View Post
          Left my Beast in a tree at Milo and some bastard found it, called me, messeged me here, on Facebook, and after not being able to hook up, dropped it off at my house. Bruce is SUCH a bastard!

Bob

Comment

I am, I am a complete bastard. It took me way to long to get that back to you.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X