X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 Discs In a Tree

Today, a group of us were out at Lakewood trying to squeeze in a round before the Sounders game. We were planning to leave after hole 12 but my friend threw an extra shot into the first big tree on the left side of the fairway. Without thinking of the consequences he started throwing more discs to get it down. In the course of 25 minutes we threw many discs into and out of the tree. We had to leave for the game and leave 6 discs (and a gatorade bottle) stuck in the tree. So it would be very appreicated if anybody out there could give some rocks or something a throw and maybe get a few back to us. I beleive these are the discs:

2 Z Flicks
    1 ESP 150 Flick
    1 Proto Z Force
    1 Misstamped FLX Predator
    1 LE ESP Venom

Thank you for the return of any of these discs or for just trying.

-Later, Nathan
    A par is not a bogey.

I will be there tomorrow around 10am and I will give it a go for you, there is someone else here that lost a disc there the other day so hopefully I will find seven discs tomorrow!
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Damn
      www.soulpancake.com
      www.bahai.org
      http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

You know there will be some punk kid thinking he hit the jackpot.

Comment

Originally posted by Go Beavs View Post
          You know there will be some punk kid thinking he hit the jackpot.
          I hope a disc golfer finds them, well I hope some honest disc golfer finds them.
          Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

rofl at throwing discs at a disc in a tree...

Comment

Take a cue from Zippyboy and put a skeeball in your bag. I've also seen a softball be very effective.

Comment

Someone on DGCR suggested a hockey puck, which I have in my bag. I retrieved several stuck discs with it.
                DGCR #4424

My Photography Link:
                http://www.modelmayhem.com/2162

Comment

That's one reason why I often carry a small "golf ball" in my bag just in case something like that happens!
                  Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
                  DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

There's a guy that plays Lakewood that carries a football and rescued one of my disks a number of weeks ago. I helped him Tuesday evening to rescue one of his own.

Hope he gets his discs back.

Comment

Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb...

Don't throw discs into a tree in hopes of getting your disc out of the tree. It doesn't work. You will only lose another disc. Where were the people with common sense when this incident occurred?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Hagner View Post
                        Don't throw discs into a tree in hopes of getting your disc out of the tree. It doesn't work. You will only lose another disc. Where were the people with common sense when this incident occurred?
                        I've seen this before. Usually people stop after the second disc gets stuck. Good thing they gave up before they tossed up the car keys.

Comment

That's why I always carry a chainsaw in my bag.
                          The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                          ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

One time I got a disc stuck in a tree, so I threw my baby at it, and he got stuck in the tree. That's when I decided to stop throwing valuable things into the tree.

I wonder what ever happened to ChUcK Jr......
                            The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Bob, doesn't your arm hurt after throwing the chainsaw so many times?
                              Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                              Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                              Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                              Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                              Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X