X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChUcK View Post
    One time I got a disc stuck in a tree, so I threw my baby at it, and he got stuck in the tree. That's when I decided to stop throwing valuable things into the tree.

I wonder what ever happened to ChUcK Jr......
    You left a disc behind?
    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

5 of them are my friends. He decided to throw less valueable discs at them because we were short on time. So after there were a few up there i got my gatorade bottle and that got stuck. We couldn't find any rocks so he kept throwing discs because the one stuck is the one he wanted the most. We all know it wasn't smart and we would have gotten every one of them out if we didn't have to leave for the game.
      A par is not a bogey.

Comment

Hey, I know that tree. That's the same tree that has Charlie Brown's kite and Ron Beasley's car....Good luck getting anything back from that tree.
        Team Discraft
        Instructional Editor DiscGolfer Magazine

Comment

It's a sad fact of Disc Golf Life. Sometimes you leave with less plastic than you arrive with. Trees, Quarries, Mean Old Ladies, and Nuclear Reactor Coolant Water Lakes steal Disc Golf discs. Sometimes you get a call. They did have a phone # on them, didn't they? Your best bet next time would be to refrain from throwing discs at the tree. It was smart to post your lost disc posting, and, I really hope the 6 discs find their way home to your friend's disc golf bag.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
            You left a disc behind?
            No, luckily my dx raven was jostled enough to fall down.
            The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Originally posted by ChUcK View Post
              No, luckily my dx raven was jostled enough to fall down.
              hey ive got one of those. the raven was my very first disc ever. i used to think it was the coolest disc ever! it is Bright yellow and how can RAVEN not sound cool!!!
              Team HOSER:dancing:
              Team OLY:cheerleader:
              Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

tim cuck ian and i were at lakewood today and ian got 4 of your discs out of that tree with a golf ball. i have 2 orange flicks (1 with an ace on it) 1 blue force and a red predator.you got my number give me a call i should be out at terrace sunday afternoon.

Comment

Thanks Aaron. I'm pretty sure you talked to my friend this afternoon. I appreciate the effort. We'll find a way to get them back from you.
                  A par is not a bogey.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X