X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Disc at Lakewood - Hole 5 Long

Hey everyone, I lost a disc out on hole 5 long at Lakewood today and wanted to just put it out there in case anyone found it. It is a red star beast, with a De Laveaga stamp on it. It is very sentimental to me and I would be very appreciative if whomever finds it gives me a call. My initials JRS are all around the rim and my pdga and phone number are on it. My number is 425-220-9087.

Thank you for your time,

JR Stengele
    "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
    -- Arthur Ashe

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
    Hey everyone, I lost a disc out on hole 5 long at Lakewood today and wanted to just put it out there in case anyone found it. It is a red star beast, with a De Laveaga stamp on it. It is very sentimental to me and I would be very appreciative if whomever finds it gives me a call. My initials JRS are all around the rim and my pdga and phone number are on it. My number is 425-220-9087.

Thank you for your time,

JR Stengele
    I might be going out this evening to play. Will keep an eye out for it and let you know if I find it.

Best,
    Tad

Comment

Thank you very much. I have the feeling it went into 6's fairway and the group ahead of me just picked it up without looking to see if it was someone throwing from 5 cause we spent over an hour and a half looking for it but who knows, maybe we just missed it.

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
      -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Sorry to hear that, I will be out there thursday morning and I will give it a look.
        Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
          Thank you very much. I have the feeling it went into 6's fairway and the group ahead of me just picked it up without looking to see if it was someone throwing from 5 cause we spent over an hour and a half looking for it but who knows, maybe we just missed it.
          No luck tonight JR. Did a quick browse around as I played through. Will continue to keep an eye out for it.

Tad

Comment

I appreciate your efforts. Sucks when you lose a disc on a hole that it shouldn't happen on. Like I said though, I think the group ahead of me picked it up and took off without asking any questions. The good news is that if I ever see someone playing with it I will know it is mine. There are not too many discs up here with a De Laveaga stamp on it.

-- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X