X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost...... Or most likely Stolen! White Wraith @ Timber

So I'm playing Timber around 8:30am on last Sunday..... First hole I throw a second drive and forgot my disc (Brand NEW Wraith, first throw) I noticed I left it behind on the next tee pad (so it's be there for about 3 minutes.....) The disc is No where to be found. So I ask these older guys that JUST played the hole..... Before I get done asking they are saying NO, we did't find anything?!?!?!?!
    So I Know they grabbed it.... but it's just a disc and if they are that broke or just dicks, what ever....... at the end of the round while they are driving off I hear them say finders keepers...... Really!
    So just a heads up to watch out for them. They are 4 guys I'm guessing 45+ years old and in a white mini van with Washington plates.

And if they are seeing this, I just want to say you're all sad sad men stealing a disc even when someone asks about it. I hope next time you do it to the wrong person and they take action. IF you're that hard up you old f*cks I have extra disc's but to just take is messed up!

Wow. What a bunch of scumbags.

It never ceases to amaze me how low some people will go... for a $15 disc.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Wow, so un-cool.
      I just want to say that I'm an older guy (53) and most of the older guys that I've played with are the other side of the coin.
      Sorry for the loss.
      Scumbags are scumbags no matter what the age.

Comment

Sorry to say, this happens more than you might think. It happened to me at Timber too..

Comment

Wow, that happened to me too at Timber.

Comment

This has happened to me twice at Dabney.

Comment

this happens often

Comment

we should take a happenstance!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X