X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found at Lakewood (Burien) July 25, 2009

A worn teal 166g 4x JK Champion VALKYRIE on hole 17. Ink on back: no name or phone but a smiley face and #13847.

Did a search at the PDGA site turned up John Pinney #13847 Marysville, WA, USA

PM me. I will pass it on to Brian at Lakewood when I meet/see him.
    Last edited by Tad; July 25th, 2009, 07:48 PM.

Tad, thank you for being an honorable person and doing a little extra to get a disc back to the rightful owners, I wish you would find everyone of my lost discs.
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Tad -- It's wonderful that you're taking the extra step to help reunite people with their plastic. I wish (just as Sillybuzz said) that others were like you. Sillybuzz and many others of kind souls have done that other people won't do.. I appreciate it also! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
      Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
      DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

Thanks for the positive vibes.

Karma has a way of coming back to you at some point. Perhaps one of my discs will come back if I reunite others with theirs.

Be good.

Comment

This disc has been put into Brian Hayes' hands tonight at Lakewood. Hope it finds it's rightful owner.

Comment

Originally posted by Tad View Post
            This disc has been put into Brian Hayes' hands tonight at Lakewood. Hope it finds it's rightful owner.
            John will get his back for sure, but not sure who the other one belongs to.
            Onto the pile....

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X