X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machete-wielding guy at Dabney

Does anyone know who the machete-wielding guy at Dabney is? I was told that he goes around the deep brush just tearing up the bushes with that thing to find peoples' discs. I fully support this man. I also hear that he's really good about calling people when he finds their plastic. Anyone know how to get a hold of him?

I threw my pink Rose City Open Champion Boss into the deep bushes across the valley to the left (south) of basket 15. I know where it went in, but the "way was shut" (LOTR reference anyone?). Someone told me this guy would get it for me if I could tell him where to look. Thanks. Some dude named Cade told em about him, I think.

I found two other discs while looking for mine and have returned both of them. Can a brother get some Karma over here?

Yeah, I have returned well over 100 discs and never gotten one back. I lost two discs at Dabney in 1 week and both of them were very important to me. I doubt I will see them again.

Comment

Indeed, karma is a fickle mistress...at least you got a few freebs this week...

Originally posted by Brian View Post
      Yeah, I have returned well over 100 discs and never gotten one back. I lost two discs at Dabney in 1 week and both of them were very important to me. I doubt I will see them again.

Comment

Yeah, it's always your favorite discs that seem to be lost though. I guess that is because you throw them more huh?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X