X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen Disc

Im pretty sure my disc was stolen after i threw it on hole 6 at Yauger. So, watch out for a guy with red hair and a red beard. If you see a guy throwing a blue star boss with my name on it, grab it and punch the guy in the face.
    Team Innova
    Team LSDiscs
    Team Stimpi
    Team Challenge
    Team Oly
    Team Fry
    2009 USDGC Washington State Representative
    PDGA #25541

I caught one guy playing with a disc of mine the day after I lost it at Terrace Creek about four years ago, not only did I get my disc back but he got an ear full as well, thinking back on it it makes me smile sort of, lol. I have gotten pretty paranoid with discs lately because of stories like this, I had a friend of mine get his picked up while we we're off looking for another disc, oh and by the way we never found that disc as well.
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

I told a story like this a couple months ago on another thread. In short, we were playing thru some potheads smoking up down in the fairway on the right, while getting my disc out of the tree, they grabbed my friends disc closer to the basket and tried to skip a hole, but my friend felt something wasn't right and ran after the hoodlums and snatched it out of their bag... lucky he got it back.. I'm gonna start writing "3rd degree black belt" on my discs... heh..

Comment

I had an old lady pick up my disc in California once. I had to go take it out of her purse. She didn't say a word when i did it. I was not happy.

Comment

I drove on #10 at dabney, then my wife drove, went to look for her disc, came back and my disc was gone. We were only like 20ft away from my disc and I let a group play through. I asked them all about it and of course no one knew anything, you could tell they were little punks.
          www.soulpancake.com
          www.bahai.org
          http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

There are some guys at riverside that do random shakedowns. If they find a disc that doesn't belong to you and your story doesn't sound right they take the disc and call the rightful owner. A little off subject butrandom bag policing isn't a bad idea. I have a blue star boss that I was going to write chandler on but I don't like punches to the face.
            Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X