Trojan Specific location thread Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trojan Specific location thread

    I am going back out in early august to pull some more discs out. What I need is some specific locations from you if you have lost a disc there. So if you know landmarks or whatnot let me know. If it is in the channel by 8/11 then i will be there and hopefully find it. But if it is someplace other than that let me know so I can specifically go there to look for it.

    An example of a post that will make it easier to look.

    "It was on hole 12 about 20 feet short of the pin and went out about 10 feet from the edge" or "it was on hole 9 and it went out just before the last tree where the bank starts to curve to the left."

    Something like that will give me a visual of where to look. I have limited time so I usually spend a good amount of time on 8/11 canal, then go to 10 for a bit. Then I can hit 6/9/13/14 if needed. I will decide by the difficulty of reacquiring the disc lost. So if it a champion wraith with no aces on it and it's the only disc that went in that area, odds are I won't spend much time on it. But if it is a Japan open Roc, I will certainly look my hardest because those are special and I would hate to lose one.

    Anyhow, post your specifics here and I will review this before I go in August. I will also go again in September.

  • #2
    Pin high on hole 8, about 10 feet off the edge, neon Green FLX Buzzz ( I know you can feel the mold, plastic type, and even color with your toes!). Same color, plastic, & mold as the Buzzz you recovered for me off hole 11! Good luck, and thanks!
    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Hole 7 about halfway to the pin, 10-20 ft out. Greel Flx Surge SS.

      Thanks


      Name and number are on it.
      Last edited by Will of Doom; July 25th, 2009, 02:04 AM.
      According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

      Comment


      • #4
        Good deal, I will collect these comments until August then I go. hopefully I will find them all.

        Comment


        • #5
          Hole 6: 1 DX Cobra /1 Pro Leopard 150 both were just short of the pin to the left

          Hole 12: 07 CFR Wraith about 50-75 feet short of the pin to the left

          Also, lost during team golf two years ago, a 180 glow roc in the pond to the left of what's now 13. We were playing the old position where the basket was just past the big slab of concrete now used for the tee.
          Thanks Brian!
          Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
          Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Also if you guys could tell me if it has your name on it. That way when I review this I will know what names to look for. Also if it is unmarked I may have it in my possession already. For instance ... I found a glow roc there over a year ago but it was unmarked.

            Comment


            • #7
              Hole 9, Neon Green ESP Surge. Between bench and 1st tree on bank about 10' off the bank.

              Hole 11, White Star TL. Middle of channel about 2/3rds of the way down.

              Hole 12, Blue Champion Leopard (red Huk Lab Stamp). 15-25 past the basket just off the edge of the bank. This was the first disc that anyone ever bought me, so would really like to get it back.

              Name on discs is "T. Jordan" with phone #.

              Thanks Brian!

              Comment


              • #8
                I be the first to say NONE mine stayed on land!
                Putting......heh...EASIEST THING IN THE WORLD!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by OkieinOR View Post
                  Hole 9, Neon Green ESP Surge. Between bench and 1st tree on bank about 10' off the bank.

                  Hole 11, White Star TL. Middle of channel about 2/3rds of the way down.

                  Hole 12, Blue Champion Leopard (red Huk Lab Stamp). 15-25 past the basket just off the edge of the bank. This was the first disc that anyone ever bought me, so would really like to get it back.

                  Name on discs is "T. Jordan" with phone #.

                  Thanks Brian!
                  T. Jordan,
                  I still have your orange 172 discraft Flash... (found at Dabney)
                  Come by, I have it with me at work.
                  Jon

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Lost Rogue

                    Originally posted by Brian View Post
                    Also if you guys could tell me if it has your name on it. That way when I review this I will know what names to look for. Also if it is unmarked I may have it in my possession already. For instance ... I found a glow roc there over a year ago but it was unmarked.
                    I lost my Lime Green Rogue about 2 foot from the bank about half way down on 6.
                    If you can find it I love to have it back. Thanks Rick Spangler 971-227-7559
                    PDGA 38153
                    STUMPTOWN 158

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hole 8
                      1. Orange Wildcat - 03 Whistlers Doubles Stamp- 1/2 way down channel toward pin. More 8 side than other. Name on it.
                      2. Blue Roc - SF DG CLub Flying Pigs logo. Pin deep, in channel at green edge. Name on it.
                      Hole ?? (Over water, land on right.
                      1. Middle of the pond, basket deep, CH Valk. Name on it.
                      From 2007
                      FOUR DISCS- Name on them. Same locations as 2009 list.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        lost super roc

                        Hole 8- White super roc with eagle stamp.

                        Lost pin high, right side (south side), next to the edge.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hole 6 - Red Element. A little past the hanging branches off the shore about 6-8ft.
                          RCO hole 12 - Purple Boss with "BENDY II" written backwards under it. If your standing at normal 12's pin and look at the pin where it was for RCO...it was about pin deep and to the left about 30-40ft.:fingers crossed:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by T-what? View Post
                            Hole 6 - Red Element. A little past the hanging branches off the shore about 6-8ft.
                            RCO hole 12 - Purple Boss with "BENDY II" written backwards under it. If your standing at normal 12's pin and look at the pin where it was for RCO...it was about pin deep and to the left about 30-40ft.:fingers crossed:

                            If it is 30-40 feet out there it is long gone. there is a ledge about 15-20 feet out and it drops down fast there. i don't go out past the ledge.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Day glow yellow San Marino champion roc 50 feet in the water to the right of the fairway on the peninsula hole....................... Probably 75 feet short of the basket.
                              You actually got a finger on it but it flew over your head during the rose.
                              Thanks Mat
                              Name and number are on it.
                              Last edited by Tennessee; August 1st, 2009, 06:38 PM.
                              Not as creative as keys

                              Comment

                              Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X