X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found at Lakewood (Burien) 07.20.09

A white DX 160g Innova ROC with rainbow stamp. Fairly worn with name and number on the back. Called the 206-XXX-XXXX number but it's disconnected.

Let me know what hole it was lost on, the name/number on the back and we can arrange a return!

- Tad

Originally posted by Tad View Post
    A white DX 160g Innova ROC with rainbow stamp. Fairly worn with name and number on the back. Called the 206-XXX-XXXX number but it's disconnected.

Let me know what hole it was lost on, the name/number on the back and we can arrange a return!

- Tad
    Tad, can you make out the name on the disc? It may be that someone on here knows the person, and I know there are a lot of disc golfers out there that don't do this whole wwwdotclicketyclick thing.
    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
      Tad, can you make out the name on the disc? It may be that someone on here knows the person, and I know there are a lot of disc golfers out there that don't do this whole wwwdotclicketyclick thing.
      Sure thing Tim. Name is "Gary Owen".

Comment

If you're in the neighborhood Thursday at 5:30, you might try dropping it off at Lakewood doubles. If he's not there himself, more than likely, someone there will know him. Also, Brian Hayes keeps a stash of Lakewood lost-and-founds. He's usually around most weekends.
        I putt, therefore I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigpipes View Post
          If you're in the neighborhood Thursday at 5:30, you might try dropping it off at Lakewood doubles. If he's not there himself, more than likely, someone there will know him. Also, Brian Hayes keeps a stash of Lakewood lost-and-founds. He's usually around most weekends.
          There's a chance I might be there on Thursday but if not, can someone pass the word around and get back to me? I'll be happy to do what it takes to get it back to Gary. Being a noob I don't know Brian from Bubba but if I'm there (not doubling) I'll ask around.

And if anyone finds my 2 unmarked discs (yes, I now know) posted here http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ead.php?t=2024 please let me know.

Many thanks,
          Tad

Comment

Brian Hayes is Lakewood's official authorized dealer of plastic...aka. the dude who sells discs outta the truck of his car. He'll probably know who Gary is and can get his disc back to him. Just look for a scruffy looking, tall hippie sort with long red hair in a pony-tail and a red beard. You can't miss him. If you see him, tell him I said !!!

I'll be at doubles tomorrow. I'll ask around to see if anyone knows Gary.
            I putt, therefore I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigpipes View Post
              Brian Hayes is Lakewood's official authorized dealer of plastic...aka. the dude who sells discs outta the truck of his car. He'll probably know who Gary is and can get his disc back to him. Just look for a scruffy looking, tall hippie sort with long red hair in a pony-tail and a red beard. You can't miss him. If you see him, tell him I said !!!

I'll be at doubles tomorrow. I'll ask around to see if anyone knows Gary.
              Very helpful. Thanks Brian.

Comment

Did some asking around but no luck yet. Will keep trying. Karma intact!
                I putt, therefore I am.

Comment

Played Lakewood on Saturday but didn't see Brain Hayes. In fact, it was pretty quiet.

Found another disc on 17 as posted. Does hole 17 eat discs for some reason? I've lost 1 and found 2 on this hole. I know I have trouble getting a decent tee shot from 17 as a noob

Comment

I found a brand new disc on 17 today just sitting in the fairway, no name, numbers or markings, if this is yours please PM the disc type to get it back.
                    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
                      I found a brand new disc on 17 today just sitting in the fairway, no name, numbers or markings, if this is yours please PM the disc type to get it back.
                      PM'd you.

Here's my lost post:
                      http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ead.php?t=2024

Comment

Sorry Tad but neither of those discs were the one I found, sorry about that, good luck on getting your discs back though buddy.
                        Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

This disc has been put into Brian Hayes' hands tonight at Lakewood. Hope it finds it's rightful owner.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X