X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Bryan Wilkinson

My nephew found an Orange Star Orc with the name Bryan Wilkinson on the back. Anyone have his contact info?

Bryan should be at Dabney Doubles this week... so if you can get it to someone that will be coming out to Dabney this Thursday...very good chance he can get it then.

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Madrid View Post
      Bryan should be at Dabney Doubles this week... so if you can get it to someone that will be coming out to Dabney this Thursday...very good chance he can get it then.

Kevin
      Cool, but it's a little trickier than that. I don't have the disc - my nephew has the disc. Can I send you his contact information to give to Bryan?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
        Cool, but it's a little trickier than that. I don't have the disc - my nephew has the disc. Can I send you his contact information to give to Bryan?
        Yeah please do I will give him the info on Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Madrid View Post
          Yeah please do I will give him the info on Thursday.

I just talked to my Nephew and got the whole story. Apparently his friend found the disc and then asked my Nephew to ask me if I knew the guy. But instead of actually hanging onto the disc until he heard back from me he gave the disc to a guy who works at Play it Again Sports in Albany (where the disc was found). The guy from PIAS said he would get it back to the owner, but I am skeptical.

Tell Bryan that his disc has been found and I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful. Let me know if he doesn't hear anything and wants to see this disc back - I'll see if I can lean a little harder on the Neph.

Comment

Will let him know...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X