Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayward plastic at Trojan

An open letter to all huckers -

To keep things simple, can this thread be the ONLY thread for lost plastic at Trojan? It is always easier if there is only one place to have to look for finding updated info as to what has gone missing. Thanks.
    TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

might my name be added to the trojan nation? I don't get out there much but am certainly part of the lore that is Trojan.

Comment

You are right, but one of the caveats is that you wander up and throw a round with a couple of us, and have a beer or two with us (or your beverage of choice). Other than that, you're totally in!

As an aside, thanks for all that you have done to get the plastic from the murky depths of Trojan. You are a man among men, sir.
      TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

During the TrojaNation tag fest I threw my White Champ Starfire into the drink on hole 8 20 feet short of the pin out in the middle
        "Putt" is a four letter word

Comment

I had a very busy day on Sunday. Lets see how good my memory is.

First round
          Hole 10 - Fly Dye Z wasp. It floated for quite a while. Last spotted floating towards the temporary RCO teepad. Probably won't be found unless somebody goes SCUBA diving.

Hole 11 - Orange champion Orc. Just offshore near the first OAK tree that overhangs the water.

Hole 16 - JK Aviar Putter. In the weeds, to the left and probably 50-100 feet short of the basket. should be right near the edge, but I looked like crazy and didn't see it.

Second round
          Hole 11 - Purple DX Orc. Should be right next to the Orc I lost in round 1.

Hole 12 - Yellow star Destroyer /w bio hazard dye. 50 -100 feet short of the pin, probably about 30 feet out. Buh-bye.

Hole 12 - Black star Destroyer (white on bottom) - 100 feet short of the pin, and right off shore. It looked like it hit the shore and rolled in.

Third round
          Hole 8 - Red star Teerex (pink on bottom) - Just off the shore about 150 feet past the bridge.

Geez... I didn't realize the damage was so bad until I typed it out. Now I'm depressed.

Comment

I got a call last night from Brian - the guy who used to sell discs he found. Seems he pulled out 74 discs yesterday or the day before and is busy calling people. He didn't realize it was me. I told him to keep the disc or give it away.
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

The idea of that guy having my contact info gives me the creeps.
              The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
              ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                The idea of that guy having my contact info gives me the creeps.
                Like we all don't know where to find you anyways?

Comment

Brian doesn't, I don't think. Anyway, he is banned from up there.
                  ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                    Like we all don't know where to find you anyways?
                    He may think we're hiding out immigrants.

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                    Brian doesn't, I don't think.
                    He may have found my Sidewinder from years ago.
                    Last edited by Ol' Bob; September 16th, 2008, 08:45 AM.

Comment

hey, any way to convince brian to post the discs on this forum??? I want to see the list... blame my ears but i'm a visual type of guy...

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                        ...but i'm a visual type of guy...
                        I hear that.

Hey Snap, I just heard one of the DDGAs is maybe having a tourney here soon. Are you going to be in on that?

Comment

Played a couple rds at Trojan yesterday. This time of year it is hands down the most scenic course in the state. There were a couple of casualties on hole 8 in the canal between 8 and 11. White DX Orc belonging to Dan and a white Star FL that belongs to Matt. Matt also had an orange Z Buzz roll off the edge of the fairway on 11 on our previous trip there.

I believe all three discs have contact info.

I'd be listing the ones I've thrown in the water as well, but I'd rather get wet than leave a soldier behind.

Comment

I love floater discs

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Olson View Post
                              I'd be listing the ones I've thrown in the water as well, but I'd rather get wet than leave a soldier behind.
                              Eric, while I respect your enthusiasm to strip naked and dive into the Trojan waters, that one was right in the f-ing middle of the canal. I consider it long gone.

On an unrelated subject, if anyone is interested in seeing naked pictures of Eric swimming at Trojan, I have a few on my cell phone.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X