X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brian View Post
    I am like a freaking disc magnet .. of course I found it!
    Woo Hoo!

You Da Man!
    Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
    Remain ye men of faculty complete,
    Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
    Attending to our noble bond and contract?
    Or does here stand the last remaining man
    To give a fig for rules and order yet,
    No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
    Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
    Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

I did find an Orange buzz but I think the name on it is like Ashley or Amber. I will check tonight and make calls to people.

I will be waiting. I just lost it Thursday so it is most likely mine (and Amber did not mention losing a Buzzz). If it is it will be the first disc that anyone has returned to me, I have watched people steal my discs from the water before i could get there but I have never actually had someone give one back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ms Thing View Post
        I will be waiting. I just lost it Thursday so it is most likely mine (and Amber did not mention losing a Buzzz). If it is it will be the first disc that anyone has returned to me, I have watched people steal my discs from the water before i could get there but I have never actually had someone give one back.
        I had someone check it says Ashley on it

Comment

I had someone check it says Ashley on it

Dang it. Well lets hope you find it next time.

Comment

• Well some people do go in there just to retrieve their discs and they pull out multiple other discs. I know for a fact they don't all return them. i came across a group when I was there yesterday and they had lost a disc there and said they pulled out 7 others. They were talking about where they were going to use them .. which leads me to believe they were not going to return them. That same story happens everyday, someone loses one and pulls 7 more out. But I will try to find yours . I might show up for the RCO .. who knows.

Comment

Well some people do go in there just to retrieve their discs and they pull out multiple other discs. I know for a fact they don't all return them. i came across a group when I was there yesterday and they had lost a disc there and said they pulled out 7 others. They were talking about where they were going to use them .. which leads me to believe they were not going to return them. That same story happens everyday, someone loses one and pulls 7 more out. But I will try to find yours . I might show up for the RCO .. who knows.
              I know they do and it really, really sucks.

Hope to see you there for the RCO.

Comment

• Buzzz or Breeze?

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                Well, I found me a fancy Champion Roc off hole 14! it took me a long time but I figured if it is there I will find it .. and I did!

I found like 50-60 discs. I will be cleaning them off tonight and calling during the week next week.

Some of the names I recognized.

Over the hill Bob
                Ken Gilmore
                Brody Canon
                Brody Miller

and many more, I just haven't seen the bottoms yet. need to clean them. I only went to hole 11ish area, 12, 13, 14 .. didn't make it to 5-6-7 area this time.

Any chance you find a Yellow/orange tie-die Buzzz on 13 in the water about pin high? How about a red Breeze middle of lagoon 20' past pin? I sank them weekend before last (see earlier post).

Thanks Brian!

Comment

• No sorry, I only found one Buzzz and it is orange and says Ashley on it. I never even heard of a Breeze either. Is that Discraft disc?

Comment

• Yes the Breeze is Discraft, it's also known as "The Larson"
                    educate your thinking

Comment

• I thought I had found just about every disc. I even found a T-bone out there. I mean for reals .. who uses a T-bone

Comment

I thought I had found just about every disc. I even found a T-bone out there. I mean for reals .. who uses a T-bone
                        Deebo...
                        Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

• I am going to be at either pier or Dabney today after work so if anyone wants to grab their disc then, just let me know.

503-750-4567

Comment

• My tasty Destroyer

Brian- Many thanks for the safe return of my Star Destroyer. My game thanks you greatly!

Comment

• I lost a white star teebird on hole 10 a few days ago, my first round at Trojan. In my attempts to avoid the large pond, I added a couple % to the throw. To my shock and horror I watched my disc fly straight past, onto the highway, where it took a sizeable skip just behind a northbound SUV.

When I went to recover the disc, lo and behold, another giant pond on the other side of the highway. You never can win.

Comment

• 6 discs from the water...

All the phone numbers have been called and messages have been left. These will be dropped off at Pier's Tourney Central on Friday (for check in).

Name on disc, type of disc
                                Tim Price, yellow/green CE Leopard
                                Jordan, white ST (?) with 2009 WBDW stamp
                                Patrick, pink CH Beast
                                "MBG", white ESP Buzz
                                Ryan, orange DX Roc
                                Sean Kollmorgen, blue DX Banshee

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...